In these 30 Days Piano for Beginners, we will learn how to play 30 different movie themes which will progress in difficulty.
Each session is designed to help you practice and learn the piece and with these 10 to 15 min guided practice sessions, you will improve your piano technique, sight-reading skills as well as music theory knowledge.
The lesson is perfect for both kids and adults and a quick and effective way to prepare you to read easy sheet music.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE MUSIC SHEET PDF ON THE LINK BELOW
In this Day 2 piano video lesson of How to Play Somewhere Over the Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz we will be looking at:
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:16 Performance
- 1:17 The Left Hand C Major Scale
- 2:56 1st Technical Challenge
- 4:12 2nd Technical Challenge
- 5:16 Did you know?
- 5:41 Playing with two hands
- 7:16 Changing Positions
- 7:46 Practising the first two phrases
- 9:04 Changing finger on the same note
- 9:50 Download the Sheet Music