In these 30 Days Piano for Beginners, we will learn how to play 30 different movie themes which will progress in difficulty.
Each session is designed to help you practice and learn the piece and with these 10 to 15 min guided practice sessions, you will improve your piano technique, sight-reading skills as well as music theory knowledge.
The lesson is perfect for both kids and adults and a quick and effective way to prepare you to read easy sheet music.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE MUSIC SHEET PDF ON THE LINK BELOW
In this video of how to play Jurassic Park on the piano we will be looking at:
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:16 Jurassic Park Performance
- 1:10 Playing with the Left Hand
- 1:45 G major Scale + warm-up exercises
- 3:09 Did you know?
- 3:34 First Technical Challenge - the 3rd and 4th fingers exercises
- 5:03 Second Technical Challenge Changing Positions
- 6:27 Third Technical Challenge Changing fingers on the long note
- 8:07 Prepare to change hands
- 8:30 Put it all together