In these 30 Days Piano for Beginners, we will learn how to play 30 different movie themes which will progress in difficulty.
Each session is designed to help you practice and learn the piece and with these 10 to 15 min guided practice sessions, you will improve your piano technique, sight-reading skills as well as music theory knowledge.
The lesson is perfect for both kids and adults and a quick and effective way to prepare you to read easy sheet music.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE MUSIC SHEET PDF ON THE LINK BELOW
In this video of How to Play Schindler's List, we will be looking at:
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:20 Schindler's List Theme Piano Performance
- 1:28 Am Natural and Melodic Scales
- 3:33 Arpeggios + warm-up exercises
- 5:20 Did you know?
- 5:47 First Technical Challenge Stretching exercises
- 6:54 Second Technical Challenge Stretching
- 8:07 Third Technical Challenge Arpeggio
- 8:20 Put it all together