In these 30 Days Piano for Beginners, we will learn how to play 30 different movie themes which will progress in difficulty.
Each session is designed to help you practice and learn the piece and with these 10 to 15 min guided practice sessions, you will improve your piano technique, sight-reading skills as well as music theory knowledge.
The lesson is perfect for both kids and adults and a quick and effective way to prepare you to read easy sheet music.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE MUSIC SHEET PDF ON THE LINK BELOW
In this video of How to Play CRUELLA - Who's Sorry Now Piano Lesson for Beginners, we will be looking at:
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:15 CRUELLA Who is Sorry Now Piano Performance
- 1:37 What we will learn in this session?
- 2:00 E Flat Major Scale - right and left hand
- 4:11 Why we Play the Scales?
- 4:43 Did you Know?
- 5:10 New Notes
- 5:35 New Symbols
- 7:06 FirstTechnical Challenge ( Ornaments )
- 7:12 Second Technical Challenge ( Playing hands together )
- 9:07 Playing notes on both clefts
- 10:08 Third Technical Challenge ( Tricky position )
- 11:28 Play all together