In these 30 Days Piano for Beginners, we will learn how to play 30 different movie themes which will progress in difficulty.
Each session is designed to help you practice and learn the piece and with these 10 to 15 min guided practice sessions, you will improve your piano technique, sight-reading skills as well as music theory knowledge.
The lesson is perfect for both kids and adults and a quick and effective way to prepare you to read easy sheet music.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE MUSIC SHEET PDF ON THE LINK BELOW
n this video Day 1: In Dreams from The Lord of the Rings: we will be looking at:
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:41 In Dreams Performance
- 1:29 Finding the notes on the piano
- 2:16 The C Major scale and under and over the thumb
- 3:36 Positions and Technical Challenges
- 7:03 Did you know?
- 7:23 Practicing the whole piece